The abstract submission period is over.
Those authors who submitted an abstract should have received the formal notification of abstract acceptance/rejection. Those authors who did not receive any notifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
About registration, presenting authors must know that:
- They must register no later than 27 April 2018 to present the abstract at the conference. Registration is mandatory for ALL participants.
- They must register under the full rate or student registration modes if they are going to attend the conference to present an oral or poster presentation, or they must register under the virtual registration mode if they are going to participate with a virtual presentation.
- They can present a maximum of two (2) abstracts at the conference if they are registered under the full rate or student registration modes, or only one (1) abstract if they are registered under the virtual registration mode.
- They must indicate the abstract(s) that they will present at the conference at the time of registering. Failure to do this may result in the no inclusion of the abstract(s) in the Book of abstracts and in the Conference scientific program.
- They will get the “certificate(s) of presentation” of only the abstract(s) that they will be presenting at the conference, although they may be co-authors of multiple abstracts.
- More information on registration modes is available in the Registration section